MAKE! Top Teepee!
This fab tent is the perfect base for your adventures this summer!
What you'll need:
- Bamboo canes
- Fabric paints
- Double bed sheet
- Strong rubber bands
- Paint brushes
- Sticky tape
- Old newspaper
1. First, lay the bedsheet over some old newspaper and secure the edges with sticky tape.
2. Next, design the pattern for your teepee using a pencil, and then colour it using the fabric paints.
3. Now, hold the bamboo sticks together and wrap a rubber band around the top of them, making sure it's good and tight!
4. Spread the bamboo posts appart at the bottom, leaving a bigger gap for the door. Now drape the fabric over the sticks.
5. Finally, secure the top of the fabric with string and decorate with ribbons and feathers.
Now you're ready to explore your new adventure base!
Check out more of our cool features!